Friday, January 27, 2012

Corporations Are Not People in San Diego



"Corporations are people, my friend." -Mitt Romney*

Signs posted January 26th in San Diego and Oceanside.
All quotes by former residents (or current property holders*) of San Diego, California.


"Tough times don't last. Tough people do." -Gregory Peck
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." -Tom Waits
"I have four children, and I want them to grow up in a country that has a working First Amendment." -Frank Zappa
"We either accept weaknesses in good people or we have to tear pages out of the Bible." -Robert Duvall

"Who will save your soul if you won't save your own?" -Jewel

“All sins are forgiven once you start making a lot of money.” -RuPaul

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." -Wyatt Earp

No comments: