Friday, December 06, 2013

Nelson Mandela

 "We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
 Signs and posters placed on freeways around California.
Quotations by Nelson Mandela
 In my country we go to prison first and then become President.


 For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
 Freedom is a prisoner of hatred, he is locked behind the bars of prejudice and narrow-mindedness. I am not truly free if I am taking away someone else's freedom, just as surely as I am not free when my freedom is taken from me. The oppressed and the oppressor alike are robbed of their humanity.
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
  • If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don't care for human beings.  - February 28th, 2003

Any man or institution that tries to rob me of my dignity will lose.
 YTD - 739


No comments: